Needham, MA Divorce and Family Attorneys
If you’re looking for help in navigating your divorce and you need an experienced divorce attorney who can help you in Needham or Newton Massachusetts, give me a call and we can talk about your situation and if you’re interested, we can set up an appointment in my Needham office.
Infinity Law Group
- Infinity Law Group
Many times when I get calls from clients, they have very specific questions regarding their divorce case. They’re either worried about child support or child custody or alimony or getting part of the house. However, what they don’t realize is that for a divorce to be proper, all of those issues, and more, need to be considered. That’s where a Needham, MA divorce lawyer with experience in the family law field can help.
Here is a short list of some of the items that need to be resolved in any divorce case involving children. Note that in more complicated cases, there might be other items to consider.
- Grounds for divorce
- Custody of children
- Parenting schedule for the non-custodial parent
- Amount of child support
- Cost of extracurricular activities and daycare
- Cost of private education
- Cost of college and expenses
- Health insurance coverage for spouse and children
- Splitting the cost of uninsured medical expenses for children
- Life insurance to secure the child support payment
- Who declares the tax deduction for the children
- Dividing real estate, retirement and pensions, bank and brokerage accounts
- Alimony – type, amount and duration