Call for a Free Consultation for your Massachusetts case.
 (855) 941-0909

My spouse wants a divorce but I don’t, how do I stop it?

Short answer is – you can’t.  If one party to a marriage wants a divorce, they can get it with or without the other person’s approval.  If the other party doesn’t want the divorce, they can certainly make it more difficult and also it will take longer.  However, at some point, they will get the divorce.